Here are 29 facts you should know:
1. 11% of people are left handed.
2. August has the highest percentage of births.
3. unless food is mixed with saliva you can’t taste it.
4. The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.
5. A bear has 42 teeth.
6. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than it’s brain.
7. No two corn flakes look the same.
8. Ralph Lauren’s original name was Ralph Lifshits.
9. Birds need gravity to swallow.
10 The least used letter in the alphabet is Q.
11. Dreamt is the only word that ends in (mt).
12. If you try to say the alphabet without moving your lips or tongue every letter will sound the same.
13. cats spend 67% of their life asleep.
14. Money is the number one thing that couples argue about.
15. Coca-Cola originally contain cocaine.
16. All blinking of the eye in one day equates to having your eye closed for 30 minutes.
17. The average human brain contain around 70% water.
18. If you add all the numbers from 1 to 100 consecutively ( 1+2+3…+100 ) it totals 5050.
19. Alumunite kiss burns 26 calories.
20. 1/4 of your bones are in your feet.
21. A “jiffy” is actually 1/100th of a second.
22. Everyday is a holiday somewhere in the world.
23. There are 31,557,600 seconds in a year .
24. The oldest word in the English language is (town).
25. it’s physically impossible for pigs to look up at the sky.
26. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
27. Ants stretch when they wake up in the morning.
28. Your mouth produce 1 litre of saliva a day.
29. The earth weighs 6,580,000,000,000,000,000.