You know thoughts and problems can hinder your good night sleep, when the brain is stressed sleeping might be a problems.
However we are here to give you tips on how to fall asleep:
1. Managing Any Distraction Around You (Noise and Light)
- Dim the lights in your house 2 hours before bed.
- Don’t look at your phone, computer, TV, or other screens before bed.
- Try wearing earplugs if you’re dealing with constant, inescapable noise.
- Wear face mask to avoid distraction from lights.
2. Getting Closer To Sleeping.
- Try slow, deep belly breathing.
- Try some progressive muscle relaxation exercises.
- Erase your mind.
3. Have a Healthy Sleep Routine.
Know and control what you eat before bedtime to avoid a sleepless night.
- Avoid drinking caffeine or alcohol at night.
- Eat light foods in the night.
- Exercise regularly.
4. Use Good Sleeping Supplements
Sleeping Supplements can help, examples are:
- Valerian root