Jealously is a bad attribute and if you want to overcome it, here are are some tips that could help you;
Avoid telling people how lucky they are all the time. This can create an uncomfortable situation and will just make everyone around you feel awkward.
- Jealousy is an unattractive quality. If you’re in a relationship, remind yourself that nothing is more unappealing than a person who is constantly jealous. This will show that you’re insecure about what you have to offer, and will be a huge turn-off to whomever you’re dating.
Subscribe To Our You Tube Channel:
- Focus on the things that you have rather than the things that you don’t.
- Be positive. Live life. Enjoy what you have.
- Ask yourself what is causing you to feel jealous. It’s important to identify the root of your jealousy
- Always remember that you are beautiful or/and special in your own way.
- Avoid saying things that you will regret when you are angry.
- Be calm, remember the feeling is just temporary.
- By setting goals for yourself and accomplishing them, your self-esteem will grow and you’ll be less likely to want what others have.
- Instead of being jealous of how talented someone is, find a hobby you enjoy and practice it a lot so you get better.