Most people love lasagna, but maybe you just found out that you can’t have gluten any more. This recipe gives you alternatives for your lasagna. Check it out.
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup rice flour
- ½ cup milk
- Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Lightly grease skillet or crepe pan.
- Heat on medium heat.
- Pour in just enough batter to cover about half the pan and quickly rotate the pan to spread the batter.
- Cook over low heat until done, without turning.
- When all batter is used, cut “pancakes” into strips and use in any lasagna recipe.