A Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is a pretty amazing treat. With this article you can learn how to make a delicious Mocha Crème Frappuccino at home for free!
- 1 cup of milk (low fat or whole, depending on your preference)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 3-4 tbsp. of chocolate syrup
- Sugar to taste
- 25-30 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp. of whipped cream
- Get all of your ingredients ready
- Put all of your ingredients into the blender. Blend on “smoothie” for about 20 seconds. Then, blend on “liquefy”for about 15 seconds.
- Pour into your mug, and don’t forget to add the straw too (optional)!
- Swirl the whipped cream on top and drizzle some chocolate syrup over it. You now have your perfect Starbucks Mocha Crème Frappuccino! Enjoy!