Every individual will enjoy his/her life of it’s well planned
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
3. A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare,same as the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.
4. Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up,if you don’t own a home, we knew we would pay rents…So its
not an emergency.
5. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
6. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going
to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
7. Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!Just cut your coat according to your size.
8. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
9. Take advantage of food and fruits in
season, its cheaper and you can be
creative to create amazing meals.
10.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle,
she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man.
11. Don’t follow trends,wear clean well-
ironed clothes and keep your hair neat.
You would still look good.
12. Keep your circle small, keep only
friends that have senses!
13. Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy
and be prayerful.
14. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
15. Don’t do more than your budget this year, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year
16.Don’t be in competition with anyone…The purpose of shoes
and clothes are to make us smart and
Be contented but aspire and work hard to be better than where you are, Don’t live a fake life.
Source: Social Media