The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes. The smart citizens blog makes no guarantees as to the accurateness and quality of the information and the smart citizens shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any userâs reliance on the information.
User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for userâs personal use.
Use of The smart citizens
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
2. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any junk mail or spam or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The smartcitizens, a the smart citizens writer, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
5. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the smart citizens or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
6. “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
7. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
We have the right to:
1. Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
3. Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion.
4. Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
User Contributions or comments must not:
1. Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
2. Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
3. Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive or otherwise objectionable.
4. Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if it is not true.
5. Be likely to deceive any person.
Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
6. Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
7. Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
8. Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
Enjoy the smart citizens blogð